Provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment. And will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2013, and it will provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange Server deployment.
- Configure, manage, and migrate Unified Messaging
- Manage a site-resilient Database Availability Group (DAG) and CAS solution
- Configure, and manage advanced security
- Configure and manage compliance, archiving, and discovery solutions
|20342: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- How to Design and implement Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging.
- How to Design and implement site resiliency for Exchange Server 2013.
- How to Plan a virtualization strategy for Exchange Server 2013 roles
- How to Design and implement message transport security.
- How to Design and implement messaging coexistence.
Course 20341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013 and they should be expected to have experience with Exchange Server 2013 or with previous versions of Exchange Server like help desk, or system administration..In addition, it’s for who are looking to take the exam 70-342: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, Advanced Solutions, as a stand-alone, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 certification.