This course is essential for all new AutoCAD users, It will take you smoothly throw AutoCAD 2D commands to end with most of the available tools for modeling in three dimensions. Upon completion of this course students will be able to create basic 2D drawings using the drawing and editing tools; organize drawing objects on layers; add text and basic dimensions; also stu¬dents will learn the essential skills in addition to more sophisticated techniques for drawing setup and 3D fundamentals, introduce surface creation, and solid modeling.
- How to manage the AutoCAD and preliminary settings
- How to start drawing
- How to use object snap and the editing tools
- How to use the forms of design
- How to Set Object Properties
- How to add text and dimensions to drawings
- How to print our work
Windows experience and basic drafting skills recommended.
- Intermediate-level AutoCAD users looking to improve their current skills and portfolio
- Beginners looking to explore new career options in the building industry
- Those who are looking to prepare for Autodesk Certification