The APICS CSCP designation is the most widely recognized educational program designed for operations and supply chain management professionals around the world. By earning your APICS CSCP designation, you will be able to demonstrate your mastery of supply chain management best practices, significant commitment to your profession and career, distinguish yourself as an industry expert, and excel with your newly acquired specialized knowledge.
About the Provider
APICS The Association for Operations Management is the global leader and premier source of the body of knowledge in supply chain and operations management, including production, inventory, materials management, purchasing, and logistics, serving nearly 33,000 members globally.
The SHRM Learning System Formats for the PHR® & SPHR® Exam
APICS’s comprehensive learning system is ideal for all types of learners. Combining print with online, multimedia and more, the learning system makes understanding, applying, practicing and reviewing something you can take in your stride.
- Five books with approximately 1,000 pages of content, progress check questions at the end of each section, organized information from more than 150 references.
- Pretest to determine your strengths and weaknesses, post-test to determine your progress, progress report.
- E-flashcards, and an online glossary.
- Practice test bank of more than 900 multiple-choice questions.
8 weeks, 51 hours of in-class training, 2 days per week, 3 hours per lecture.
To qualify to take the APICS CSCP exam you need to meet one of the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus two years of related business experience, or
- APICS CFPIM, APICS CPIM, APICS CIRM, or CPM designation plus two years of related business experience, or
- Five years of related business experience*
*APICS defines “related experience” as work that is directly connected to some aspect of the supply chain. This can include raw materials extraction, transportation and logistics, procurement, manufacturing, warehousing, distribution, retail, customer service, software design and support, and other areas that directly affect the supply chain. Workers who operate transportation or materials moving equipment or machines or processing equipment that require an intermediate level of training would qualify.
The CSCP is a 4-hour exam with 175 multiple-choice questions. In the region, the exam can be taken in Dubai, Beirut, Amman, Cairo, Abu Dhabi, and Dhahran.