The CFA® program is a graduate level curriculum and examination program intended to expand your working knowledge and skills relating to the investment decision process. Achieving your CFA® charter can place you among the elite in the investment management profession. It is the most respected and valued credential in the global finance community and your passport to advancement within the investment management profession.
About the Provider
A diverse team of professionals share a deep personal commitment to helping CFA® candidates master the CFA® Institute’s Candidate Body of Knowledge, pass all three examinations, and ultimately become Charter holders.
The CFA® Exam Review Format
A fixed schedule and regular interaction with your faculty and local peers, these instructor-led weekly classes offer you live, expert instruction and stimulating discussions.
- Expert instructors help dissect complicated material in a practical way
- Homework and drilling software provides a constantly expanding databank of thousands of exam-like questions and uses timed problem-solving exercises to help you approach exam problems quickly and efficiently
- Study Guides correspond directly to the CFA® Program curriculum
- Practice Exams are a collection of exam-like questions covering the most current curriculum
- Mock Exam and Review prepares you to perform at your peak on exam day
16 weeks, 100 hours of in-class training, 2 days per week, 4 hours per lecture.
A U.S bachelor’s or equivalent degree or be in the final year of your bachelor’s degree program at the time of registration, scheduled to receive a bachelor’s degree (students who successfully complete Level I of the CFA® examination will not be allowed to progress to Level II until degree confirmation is received); or have four years of qualified, professional work experience or a combination of work and college experience that totals at least four years. Summer, part-time and internship positions do not qualify.
The CFA® Level I exam is conducted twice a year. In June, in Kuwait and in December, in UAE. Examinations for CFA® Level II and Level III are only offered in June, in Kuwait.
For more information on the CFA® Exam, please visit www.cfainstitute.org